Our philosophy is a set of beliefs and commitments:
- Instruction and training should be designed to provide a strong educational environment to help students now and prepare them for the future.
- The education experience should cultivate and nurture the whole person.
- Instilling positive values in our students is very important.
- Offering opportunities for intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and aesthetic growth will prepare students for the future.
- Students should be challenged to develop their natural abilities and talents.
- Family and school should complement each other.
We commit to…
- Maintain a high academic standard
- Instill morals in the heart of the student
- Generate patriotism
- Live a disciplined life
- Provide opportunities for community service