A Community of independent thinkers who contribute positively to society and live with a sense of purpose.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and set learning goals.
- All students at our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn through the incorporation of a variety of learning activities.
- Teachers, administration, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility of helping students learn and maintain mutual respect.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for student learning.
- A successful student links new information with existing knowledge in meaningful ways.